Tacito (Italian and Spanish origin), derived from Tacitus, this name means ‘silent’.
What female name means quiet?
Galene. Galene means “calm” or “one who is relaxing and quiet.” Derived directly from the Greek word galene, it’s often thought of as a feminine version of the name Galen. Galena is another common version of this name. Galene is also the name of a goddess who represents the calm sea in Greek mythology.
What Japanese name means silent?
Yoshi is a Japanese name, a variant of the name ‘Kiyoshi’, which means ‘quiet’.
What Japanese girl name means silent?
Most Popular Japanese Girl Names
|Yasu||This beautiful name Yasu means “peace” or “quiet”. The other variations of the name are Yasue, Yasuha, Yasuko, and Yasuno.|
|Yua||Yua is an affectionate name in Japanese meaning “bind; love or affection”.|
|Yui||Yui is short and cute Japanese name meaning “love; gentleness”.|
What Korean name means quiet?
45. Jung (정) Jung means gentle, quiet, still, virtuous, loyal, chaste, or one of 82 other definitions, depending on the hanja you use.
What are cute names for a girl?
115+ Sweet Names For Girls That Are Cute as a Button
- A. Addison, Adley, Agnes, Amara, Amelia, Amie, Arabella, Aria, Aspen, Aubrey, Aurelie, Ava, Avery.
- B. Bailey, Beatrice, Bexley, Birdie, Braelynn, Brea, Bree, Brinley, Brooklyn.
- C. Callie, Cecily, Chloe, Clara, Colette, Cora.
- D. …
- E. …
- F. …
- G. …
What is the most beautiful name in Japanese?
Beautiful Japanese Baby Names
- Aika – This cute girls name means “love song”.
- Aimi – Japanese name meaning “love, beauty”.
- Aina – Japanese name meaning “beautiful eyed woman”.
- Akemi – This Japanese name means “bright beautiful”.
- Anzu – Japanese name meaning “sweet child”.
- Asami – Japanese name meaning “morning beauty”.
What is best name in Japanese?
Most Popular Japanese Baby Names (Kanji) in 2020
|1||蓮 (1)||陽葵 (1)|
|3||湊 (2)||陽菜 (12)|
What are tough girl names?
These baby girl names meaning “strong,” “strength” and “power” rank in the top 1,000 names for girls.
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …