1. Aurum (Latin origin): Means ‘gold’.
What girl name means gold?
Girls Names That Mean Gold With Meanings
- Aurelia. Derived from the Latin name Aurelius, this ancient Roman surname comes from the word aureus, meaning “golden,” It is referred to a gold coin used in Ancient Rome or for ‘someone with golden hair. …
- Blaine. …
- Baojin. …
- Carmela. …
- Chrysanthemum. …
- Eldora. …
- Goldie. …
What Japanese name means gold?
Beautiful Japanese Girl Names
|Kane||This Japanese name means “metal; gold; money”. The variation to the name is Kaneko.|
|Kata||Kata is a Japanese name for girls meaning “form”.|
|Kimi||Kimi meaning “upright; righteous” is the perfect name for the unique female.|
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What name means beautiful?
Bella (Latin, Greek, Portuguese origin) meaning “beautiful”, the name is associated with the famous American model, Bella Hadid.
What names mean Golden Princess?
Orfhlaith (Irish origin): Meaning ‘golden princess’.
What are the names of gold?
What name means sunshine?
Heulwen. Heulwen is a Welsh name meaning sunshine.
What is the prettiest Japanese name?
Beautiful Japanese Baby Names
- Aika – This cute girls name means “love song”.
- Aimi – Japanese name meaning “love, beauty”.
- Aina – Japanese name meaning “beautiful eyed woman”.
- Akemi – This Japanese name means “bright beautiful”.
- Anzu – Japanese name meaning “sweet child”.
- Asami – Japanese name meaning “morning beauty”.
What are tough girl names?
These baby girl names meaning “strong,” “strength” and “power” rank in the top 1,000 names for girls.