Amos (Hebrew origin) meaning “brave”. Amos has ancient roots, and it is rare, it can be a unique name choice for your baby boy. 6. Bernard (German origin) meaning “brave as a bear”.
Which name means courage?
Great old fashioned girl names – like Velerie and Leona – mean courage. For boys names, try standards like Leonardo and Louis. Want something more unique? Trendier choices, like the unisex Riley and Everett, are an object.
What girl name means fearless?
Basilah- Of Arabic origin and means “brave” and “fearless.” Binsa- This unique name is of Nepali origin which means “a woman who is fearless.” Conradina- This name is of German origin which can mean “fearless,” “bold,” “never afraid,” “undaunted,” or “valiant.”
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What name means fighter?
36 baby names that mean ‘little fighter’ or ‘warrior’
- Aaron. Meaning: ‘High mountain or strong mountain’
- Alexander. Meaning: ‘Defender of mankind’
- Cayden. Meaning: ‘Great fighter’
- Donovan. Meaning: ‘Strong fighter’
- Dustin. Meaning: ‘Fighter’
- Ebba. Meaning: ‘Strength of an animal’
- Ethan. Meaning: ‘Strong, safe, firm’
What name means brave warrior?
Dustin means ‘brave warrior’. Related name is Thorstein, Thor’s stone. This name is of English origin and an aristocratic title for nobles. It comes from the old English eorl ‘nobleman, warrior’.
What names mean beautiful?
10 baby names that mean ‘beautiful’
- Beau. Perhaps one of the most obvious selections, Beau is a French name that translates to handsome.
- Mei. Mei means beautiful in Chinese, and you can also alter the spelling and go for the Americanized version “May.”
- Callista. …
- Venus. …
- Rosalind/a. …
- Jamil/Jamila. …
- Adonis. …
What names means warrior?
50 Boy Warrior Names
- Agnar. Agnar is a Norwegian name meaning warrior. …
- Alfonso. A Spanish and Italian name, Alfonso may mean battle or noble and ready. …
- Alvey. Alvey is an Old English name that means elf battle. …
- Asim. Asim is an Arabic name that means protector. …
- Blair. …
- Cadel. …
- Cathán. …
What are strong female names?
These baby girl names meaning “strong,” “strength” and “power” rank in the top 1,000 names for girls.
What are some badass girl names?
Badass Girl Names for Your Rebel Princess
|Eleanor||Of unknown meaning||English|
|Elektra||Shining, bright, radiant||Greek|