Ethan means “solid, enduring, and firm” and the very popular Liam means “resolute” or “strong.” Atlas, a cute option, is a Greek name that means “to endure.” There are also plenty of female names that mean resilient. Andrea means “strong” while the untraditional Norse name Magna means “a mighty strong woman.”
What name means endurance?
Dante – Dante is a powerful Italian name that signifies endurance. 5. Dainin – Of Indian origins, Dainin means ‘of great endurance’.
Is there a name that means Survivor?
Brianna (F) (Celtic origin) means “strength and survivor”.
What name means fighter?
36 baby names that mean ‘little fighter’ or ‘warrior’
- Aaron. Meaning: ‘High mountain or strong mountain’
- Alexander. Meaning: ‘Defender of mankind’
- Cayden. Meaning: ‘Great fighter’
- Donovan. Meaning: ‘Strong fighter’
- Dustin. Meaning: ‘Fighter’
- Ebba. Meaning: ‘Strength of an animal’
- Ethan. Meaning: ‘Strong, safe, firm’
What is the name of a female warrior?
Bellatrix – This strong Latin name means “female warrior.”
What name means strong and brave?
Valerie: This Latin name means both “Strong” and “brave.” Matilda: This name has German roots and means “might,” “power” or “battle.”
What name means miracle?
20 baby names that mean miracle
- Loreto. This name is derived from a town called Lauretum. …
- Eijaz. Eijaz is a popular Arabic name that means “miracle.” We love how strong and elegant it sounds.
- Aaron. If you like a biblical name, Aaron might be your perfect match. …
- Milagro. …
- Thaddeus. …
- Mathew. …
- Mikelle. …
What are names that mean strong?
15 Beautiful Baby Names That Mean ‘Strength’
- Brianna. This Celtic baby name for girls means “strong.” Call her Bri for short. …
- Ethan. It means “strong,” “firm” and “long-lived,” so it’s basically the ideal moniker for your tenacious little guy. …
- Matilda. Remember Roald Dahl’s Matilda? …
- Liam. …
- Aila. …
- Griffin. …
- Valentina. …
What names mean king?
English Names That Mean King
- Aldrich (Meaning: Old, wise ruler).
- Arnold (Meaning: Ruler strong as a ruler).
- Avery (Meaning: Ruler of the elves).
- Balder (Meaning: Prince, courageous or brave).
- Edgar (Meaning: Wealthy spear-man).
- Edric (Meaning: Wealthy ruler).
- Jerrick (Meaning: Strong gifted ruler).
What names mean confidence?
Vera. Although the name Vera comes from the Latin word for true, the Russian origin of the name means “faith.” This name exudes confidence, and whether you look to the Latin or Russian origins, either meaning points to a virtue.
What name means gentle warrior?
19. Humphrey. The English name Humphrey means peaceful warrior.