What are some good names for a leader?
- big enchilada.
- big gun.
- big kahuna.
- big wheel.
- head honcho.
What names mean king?
English Names That Mean King
- Aldrich (Meaning: Old, wise ruler).
- Arnold (Meaning: Ruler strong as a ruler).
- Avery (Meaning: Ruler of the elves).
- Balder (Meaning: Prince, courageous or brave).
- Edgar (Meaning: Wealthy spear-man).
- Edric (Meaning: Wealthy ruler).
- Jerrick (Meaning: Strong gifted ruler).
What boy name means ruler?
Along with Henry, other names that mean ruler or royal in the US Top 1000 include Aubrey, Frederick, Kingsley, Malik, Queen, Reagan, Rory, and Sarah. Unusual but fashionable names with royal meanings include Eulalia, Juno, Laszlo, and Riordan.
What Japanese name means leader?
From Japanese 長 (chou) meaning “chief, head, leader”, 宗 (so) meaning “religion”, 我 (ka) meaning “ego” and 部 (be) … Hatsu is both a Japanese surname and a unisex name meaning “Beginning.” Anwealda: Anwealda is a traditional English name, meaning ‘ruler’. AKIRA meaning “bright / clear” (明 / 亮) – Japanese unisex name.
What name means true king?
Rey – Spanish, means “king.” Rex – Latin, means “king.” Rian – Irish, means, “little king.” Rory – Ancient Celtic, means “red king.”
What Greek name means king?
Anax (Greek: ἄναξ; from earlier ϝάναξ, wánax) is an ancient Greek word for “tribal chief, lord, (military) leader”. It is one of the two Greek titles traditionally translated as “king”, the other being basileus, and is inherited from Mycenaean Greece, and is notably used in Homeric Greek, e.g. for Agamemnon.
What are some badass boy names?
Badass Boy Names for Your Tough Little Love
|Bear||Strong, brave bear||German|
|Bernard||Strong, brave bear||German|
What is the most uncommon boy name?
Pick one of these uncommon baby boy names.
- Atlas. In Greek mythology, Atlas was a famous Titan who carried the world on his shoulders, so this name certainly conjures up an image of strength. …
- Aziel. …
- Finlay. …
- Kenji. …
- Hernan. …
- Marcellus. …
- Maynard. …
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …