Flora. This name is derived from the Latin name ‘Flos’ and it means ‘flower’.
What baby name means flower?
The cutest flower baby names for your baby girl:
- Acacia: Friendship, love and beauty.
- Blossom: To bloom.
- Clementine: Peace and happiness.
- Clover: Luck!
- Dahlia: Of Scandinavian origin, meaning Dahl’s flower.
- Fleur: French for flower.
- Lily-Rose: Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis’ daughter’s name! …
- Posy: A bunch of flowers.
What name means pretty flower?
Ayana. Learn about the name Ayana. With African roots, Ayana means “beautiful flower.” It’s a nature-inspired name with a happy, creative ring to it.
What are the top 10 prettiest girl names?
Top Baby Girl Names
What names mean beauty?
10 baby names that mean ‘beautiful’
- Beau. Perhaps one of the most obvious selections, Beau is a French name that translates to handsome.
- Mei. Mei means beautiful in Chinese, and you can also alter the spelling and go for the Americanized version “May.”
- Callista. …
- Venus. …
- Rosalind/a. …
- Jamil/Jamila. …
- Adonis. …
What name means beautiful girl?
Bella (Latin, Greek, Portuguese origin) meaning “beautiful”, the name is associated with the famous American model, Bella Hadid.
What does Kiyoko mean?
Kiyoko can be written many ways using different kanji characters. Some versions of the name are: 清子, meaning “pure child” 憙よ子, meaning “rejoice-child” 喜与子, meaning “rejoice, gift child”
What is best name in Japanese?
Most Popular Japanese Baby Names (Kanji) in 2020
|1||蓮 (1)||陽葵 (1)|
|3||湊 (2)||陽菜 (12)|
What is a unique girl name?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names