The name Uta is primarily a female name of Japanese origin that means Song.
What Japanese name means music?
The word for “music” in Japanese is 音楽 (ongaku), combining the kanji 音 on (sound) with the kanji 楽 gaku (music, comfort).
What Japanese name means love song?
Popular Baby Names , origin japanese
|Aiko||beloved one, little love||Japanese|
What name means music?
Word names like Harmony and Melody definitely have a musical feel. Names like Aria, Ashira, and Carmen all have meanings related to music.
What is the Japanese name for melody?
Melody (Japanese singer)
|Melody in March 2008|
|Birth name||Melody Ishikawa|
|Also known as||Melody Ishihara|
What is the prettiest Japanese name?
Beautiful Japanese Baby Names
- Aika – This cute girls name means “love song”.
- Aimi – Japanese name meaning “love, beauty”.
- Aina – Japanese name meaning “beautiful eyed woman”.
- Akemi – This Japanese name means “bright beautiful”.
- Anzu – Japanese name meaning “sweet child”.
- Asami – Japanese name meaning “morning beauty”.
What is a badass Japanese name for a girl?
Super Cool Anime Girl Names
|Hinata||Sunflower, Facing The Sun||Japanese|
What is the rarest Japanese name?
Kiyoko is the rarest name on this list. It roughly translates to “pure child,” but can have different meanings depending on which Kanji characters parents choose.
What is the Japanese name for love?
The Difference Between “Ai” and “Koi“
Namiko Abe is a Japanese language teacher and translator, as well as a Japanese calligraphy expert. She has been a freelance writer for nearly 20 years. In Japanese, both “ai （愛）” and “koi （恋）” can be roughly translated as “love” in English.
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What are the rarest names?
Rare Baby Names You’ll Fall In Love With
- Noe. Shutterstock. Pronounced “NO-e,” this name is a variation of the more popular Noah. …
- Melina. Shutterstock. …
- Niko. Shutterstock. …
- Cassandra. Shutterstock. …
- Sage. Shutterstock. …
- Renata. Shutterstock. …
- Lennon. Shutterstock. …
- Viviana. Shutterstock.
What are the unique names?
20 Unique Baby Girl Names
- Aminah. This Arabic girl’s name means “feel safe.” It was the name of the prophet Muhammad’s mother. …
- Belinda. …
- Chantria. …
- Cinzia. …
- Cressida. …
- Dionne. …
- Haruko. …
How do u say music in Japanese?
Word: 音楽 (Ongaku)
This is the Japanese word for music.
What are some Japanese last names?
List of common Japanese surnames