What are some gold names?
- Paz (Boy)
What Japanese name means gold?
Beautiful Japanese Girl Names
|Kane||This Japanese name means “metal; gold; money”. The variation to the name is Kaneko.|
|Kata||Kata is a Japanese name for girls meaning “form”.|
|Kimi||Kimi meaning “upright; righteous” is the perfect name for the unique female.|
What boy name means gold?
Boy Names That Mean Gold With Meanings
- Amarillo. This Spanish name means ‘yellow. …
- Ardit. This name of Albanian origin means ‘golden day. …
- Bowie. Derived from the Gaelic nickname buidhe, Bowie means “yellow,” “fair-haired.”
- Chryses. This name of Greek mythological origin means ‘golden. …
- Eurig. …
- Flavius. …
- Golding. …
Is the Latin word for gold?
Aurum, the Latin word for gold and the source of its chemical symbol, “Au”
What names mean Golden Princess?
Orfhlaith (Irish origin): Meaning ‘golden princess’.
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What name means beautiful?
Bella (Latin, Greek, Portuguese origin) meaning “beautiful”, the name is associated with the famous American model, Bella Hadid.
What is the prettiest Japanese name?
Beautiful Japanese Baby Names
- Aika – This cute girls name means “love song”.
- Aimi – Japanese name meaning “love, beauty”.
- Aina – Japanese name meaning “beautiful eyed woman”.
- Akemi – This Japanese name means “bright beautiful”.
- Anzu – Japanese name meaning “sweet child”.
- Asami – Japanese name meaning “morning beauty”.
What does Kiyoko mean?
Kiyoko can be written many ways using different kanji characters. Some versions of the name are: 清子, meaning “pure child” 憙よ子, meaning “rejoice-child” 喜与子, meaning “rejoice, gift child”