Many would be partial to Poppy for a girl, but more unusual choices include Una, a Native American name meaning “remember”; and the Hawaiian name Halia, which means “remembrance of a loved one”.
What name means The Lord remembers?
Zachariah is an Anglicized form of the Hebrew name ‘Zechariah’, derived from the words ‘zakar’, which means ‘to remember’, and ‘Yahweh’, which is the name of God.
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What name means love and beauty?
Venus (Roman origin) meaning “Roman Goddess of love and beauty”.
What names means new life?
- Amaryllis (Greek, “fresh”)
- Arata (Japanese, “fresh” and “new”)
- Asha (Indian, “hope”)
- Aurora (Latin, “dawn”)
- Charise (French, “hopeful”)
- Evie (Hebrew, “life”)
What name means God provides?
Josiah. His is a name fit for a literal Biblical king, and it means “God supports.”
What is the smartest name?
Top 10 smartest boys names:
What name means most beautiful?
‘ Callista: Comes from Greek origin and means ‘most beautiful. ‘
What girl name means victory?
Victoria is the Latin word for “victory” and a feminine form of Victor.